Brief Report with Video
Essential tremor centralized brain repository: Diagnostic validity and clinical characteristics of a highly selected group of essential tremor cases
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 1361–1365, October 2005
How to Cite
Louis, E. D., Borden, S. and Moskowitz, C. B. (2005), Essential tremor centralized brain repository: Diagnostic validity and clinical characteristics of a highly selected group of essential tremor cases. Mov. Disord., 20: 1361–1365. doi: 10.1002/mds.20583
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2004
- National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland. Grant Number: R01 NS042859
- International Essential Tremor Foundation, Lenexa, KS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.