Proxy reports in Parkinson's disease: Caregiver and patient self-reports of quality of life and physical activity
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 1462–1468, November 2005
How to Cite
Fleming, A., Cook, K. F., Nelson, N. D. and Lai, E. C. (2005), Proxy reports in Parkinson's disease: Caregiver and patient self-reports of quality of life and physical activity. Mov. Disord., 20: 1462–1468. doi: 10.1002/mds.20592
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2004
- Veterans Affairs funding that established six Parkinson's Disease Research, Education, and Clinical Centers (PADRECC) of Excellence nationwide, including the Houston PADRECC
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.