Effect of kynurenine 3-hydroxylase inhibition on the dyskinetic and antiparkinsonian responses to levodopa in parkinsonian monkeys
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 792–802, July 2005
How to Cite
Samadi, P., Grégoire, L., Rassoulpour, A., Guidetti, P., Izzo, E., Schwarcz, R. and Bédard, P. J. (2005), Effect of kynurenine 3-hydroxylase inhibition on the dyskinetic and antiparkinsonian responses to levodopa in parkinsonian monkeys. Mov. Disord., 20: 792–802. doi: 10.1002/mds.20596
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2004
- Newron Pharmaceuticals
- Canadian Institute of Health Research
- le Fonds de la Recherche en Santé du Québec
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!