Changes induced by levodopa and subthalamic nucleus stimulation on parkinsonian speech
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 1507–1515, November 2005
How to Cite
Pinto, S., Gentil, M., Krack, P., Sauleau, P., Fraix, V., Benabid, A.-L. and Pollak, P. (2005), Changes induced by levodopa and subthalamic nucleus stimulation on parkinsonian speech. Mov. Disord., 20: 1507–1515. doi: 10.1002/mds.20601
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2004
- Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale (France)
- Fédération Française des Groupements de Parkinsoniens (France)
- Fondation Simone et Cino Del Duca (France)
- Ministère de la Recherche (France)
- Wellcome Trust (U.K.)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.