Daytime sleep latency in medication-matched parkinsonian patients with and without sudden onset of sleep
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 20, Issue 12, pages 1620–1622, December 2005
How to Cite
Möller, J. C., Rethfeldt, M., Körner, Y., Stiasny-Kolster, K., Cassel, W., Meindorfner, C., Rissling, I., Krüger, H.-P. and Oertel, W. H. (2005), Daytime sleep latency in medication-matched parkinsonian patients with and without sudden onset of sleep. Mov. Disord., 20: 1620–1622. doi: 10.1002/mds.20630
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2004
- Kompetenznetz Parkinson Syndrom. Grant Number: BMBF 01GI0201
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.