Clinical-Scientific Note with Video
Case report: Severe acute Parkinsonism associated with streptococcal infection and antibasal ganglia antibodies
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 20, Issue 12, pages 1661–1663, December 2005
How to Cite
McKee, D.H. and Sussman, J.D. (2005), Case report: Severe acute Parkinsonism associated with streptococcal infection and antibasal ganglia antibodies. Mov. Disord., 20: 1661–1663. doi: 10.1002/mds.20641
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.