Dopaminergic influence on disturbed spatial discrimination in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 20, Issue 12, pages 1640–1643, December 2005
How to Cite
Shin, H.-W., Kang, S. Y. and Sohn, Y. H. (2005), Dopaminergic influence on disturbed spatial discrimination in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 20: 1640–1643. doi: 10.1002/mds.20642
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2004
- Brain Korea 21 Project for Medical Science, Yonsei University
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.