Brief Report with Video
Very late-onset Friedreich's ataxia with minimal GAA1 expansion mimicking multiple system atrophy of cerebellar type
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 20, Issue 12, pages 1643–1645, December 2005
How to Cite
Berciano, J., Infante, J., García, A., Polo, J. M., Volpini, V. and Combarros, O. (2005), Very late-onset Friedreich's ataxia with minimal GAA1 expansion mimicking multiple system atrophy of cerebellar type. Mov. Disord., 20: 1643–1645. doi: 10.1002/mds.20644
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2005
- Centro de Investigaciones Neurológicas (CIEN)
- Red de Ataxias (REA)
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Madrid, Spain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.