Impact of cognitive task on the posture of elderly subjects with Alzheimer's disease compared to healthy elderly subjects
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 236–241, February 2006
How to Cite
Manckoundia, P., Pfitzenmeyer, P., d'Athis, P., Dubost, V. and Mourey, F. (2006), Impact of cognitive task on the posture of elderly subjects with Alzheimer's disease compared to healthy elderly subjects. Mov. Disord., 21: 236–241. doi: 10.1002/mds.20649
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.