International cooperative ataxia rating scale (ICARS): Appropriate for studies of Friedreich's ataxia?
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 20, Issue 12, pages 1585–1591, December 2005
How to Cite
Cano, S. J., Hobart, J. C., Hart, P. E., Korlipara, L.V. P., Schapira, A. H.V. and Cooper, J. M. (2005), International cooperative ataxia rating scale (ICARS): Appropriate for studies of Friedreich's ataxia?. Mov. Disord., 20: 1585–1591. doi: 10.1002/mds.20651
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2004
- National Lottery
- Ataxia UK
- Wellcome Trust
- Royal Society of Medicine (Ellison-Cliffe Travelling Fellowship)
- MS Society of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- NHS Health Technology Assessment Programme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.