Use of complementary therapies in patients with Parkinson's disease in Singapore
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 86–89, January 2006
How to Cite
Tan, L. C.S., Lau, P.-N., Jamora, R. D. G. and Chan, E. S.Y. (2006), Use of complementary therapies in patients with Parkinson's disease in Singapore. Mov. Disord., 21: 86–89. doi: 10.1002/mds.20662
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2005
- National Healthcare Group. Grant Number: PTD/03008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.