In vivo imaging of microglial activation with [11C](R)-PK11195 PET in progressive supranuclear palsy
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 89–93, January 2006
How to Cite
Gerhard, A., Trender-Gerhard, I., Turkheimer, F., Quinn, N. P., Bhatia, K. P. and Brooks, D. J. (2006), In vivo imaging of microglial activation with [11C](R)-PK11195 PET in progressive supranuclear palsy. Mov. Disord., 21: 89–93. doi: 10.1002/mds.20668
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2004
- U.K. Parkinson's Disease Society. Grant Number: MAP 02/04
- U.S. Society for PSP. Grant Number: 432-2003
- Action Research. Grant Number: SP 3615
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.