Prevalence study of primary dystonia in Iceland
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 293–298, March 2006
How to Cite
Asgeirsson, H., Jakobsson, F., Hjaltason, H., Jonsdottir, H. and Sveinbjornsdottir, S. (2006), Prevalence study of primary dystonia in Iceland. Mov. Disord., 21: 293–298. doi: 10.1002/mds.20674
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2004
- The Landspitali University Hospital Research Fond
- The Bachmann-Strauss Dystonia and Parkinson Foundation Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.