Effect of amantadine in essential tremor: A randomized, placebo-controlled trial
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 441–445, April 2006
How to Cite
Gironell, A., Kulisevsky, J., Pascual-Sedano, B. and Flamarich, D. (2006), Effect of amantadine in essential tremor: A randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Mov. Disord., 21: 441–445. doi: 10.1002/mds.20676
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.