Suppression of myoclonus in SCA2 by piracetam
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 116–118, January 2006
How to Cite
De Rosa, A., Striano, P., Barbieri, F., De Falco, A., Rinaldi, C., Tucci, T., Striano, S., Filla, A. and De Michele, G. (2006), Suppression of myoclonus in SCA2 by piracetam. Mov. Disord., 21: 116–118. doi: 10.1002/mds.20683
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.