Dr. Forjaz is a Ramón y Cajal Program Research Fellow (Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology).
Global versus factor-related impression of severity in Parkinson's disease: A new clinimetric index (CISI-PD)
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 208–214, February 2006
How to Cite
Martínez-Martín, P., Forjaz, M. J., Cubo, E., Frades, B. and de Pedro Cuesta, J. (2006), Global versus factor-related impression of severity in Parkinson's disease: A new clinimetric index (CISI-PD). Mov. Disord., 21: 208–214. doi: 10.1002/mds.20697
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2005
- Carlos III Institute of Public Health (Network of Excellence Red CIEN). Grant Number: C03/06
- IRYSS Research Network Investigación en Resultados de Salud y Servicios Sanitarios. Grant Number: G03/202
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.