Coherence analysis differentiates between cortical myoclonic tremor and essential tremor
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 215–222, February 2006
How to Cite
van Rootselaar, A.-F., Maurits, N. M., Koelman, J. H.T.M., van der Hoeven, J. H., Bour, L. J., Leenders, K. L., Brown, P. and Tijssen, M. A.J. (2006), Coherence analysis differentiates between cortical myoclonic tremor and essential tremor. Mov. Disord., 21: 215–222. doi: 10.1002/mds.20703
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2005
- Travel Grant of the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO)
- European Commission Research Directorates General Marie Curie Host Fellowship. Grant Number: HPMT-CT-2000-00017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.