Qigong exercise for the symptoms of Parkinson's disease: A randomized, controlled pilot study
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 543–548, April 2006
How to Cite
Schmitz-Hübsch, T., Pyfer, D., Kielwein, K., Fimmers, R., Klockgether, T. and Wüllner, U. (2006), Qigong exercise for the symptoms of Parkinson's disease: A randomized, controlled pilot study. Mov. Disord., 21: 543–548. doi: 10.1002/mds.20705
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2004
- German Parkinson's patients' organization (dPV)
This article includes Supplementary Material, available online at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0885-3185/suppmat .
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.