Anticholinesterase effect on motor kinematic measures and brain activation in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 549–555, April 2006
How to Cite
Mentis, M. J., Delalot, D., Naqvi, H., Gordon, M. F., Gudesblatt, M., Edwards, C., Donatelli, L., Dhawan, V. and Eidelberg, D. (2006), Anticholinesterase effect on motor kinematic measures and brain activation in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 21: 549–555. doi: 10.1002/mds.20706
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2004
- Pfizer Inc.
- American Parkinson's Disease Association
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: K23 NS02204, NS K24 02101
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.