Brief Report with Video
Spinocerebellar ataxia associated with a mutation in the fibroblast growth factor 14 gene (SCA27): A new phenotype
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 396–401, March 2006
How to Cite
Brusse, E., de Koning, I., Maat-Kievit, A., Oostra, B. A., Heutink, P. and van Swieten, J. C. (2006), Spinocerebellar ataxia associated with a mutation in the fibroblast growth factor 14 gene (SCA27): A new phenotype. Mov. Disord., 21: 396–401. doi: 10.1002/mds.20708
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.