Placebo-controlled study of rTMS for the treatment of Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 325–331, March 2006
How to Cite
Lomarev, M. P., Kanchana, S., Bara-Jimenez, W., Iyer, M., Wassermann, E. M. and Hallett, M. (2006), Placebo-controlled study of rTMS for the treatment of Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 21: 325–331. doi: 10.1002/mds.20713
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2005
- USAMRMC. Grant Number: DAMD17-02-IA-0005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.