Pergolide versus levodopa monotherapy in early Parkinson's disease patients: The PELMOPET study
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 343–353, March 2006
How to Cite
Oertel, W. H., Wolters, E., Sampaio, C., Gimenez-Roldan, S., Bergamasco, B., Dujardin, M., Grosset, D. G., Arnold, G., Leenders, K. L., Hundemer, H.-P., Lledó, A., Wood, A., Frewer, P. and Schwarz, J. (2006), Pergolide versus levodopa monotherapy in early Parkinson's disease patients: The PELMOPET study. Mov. Disord., 21: 343–353. doi: 10.1002/mds.20724
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2004
- Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN, USA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.