Letter to the Editors
Lower facial and neck dystonia after a cosmetic surgical procedure: Report of a case
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 125–126, January 2006
How to Cite
Papapetropoulos, S. and Singer, C. (2006), Lower facial and neck dystonia after a cosmetic surgical procedure: Report of a case. Mov. Disord., 21: 125–126. doi: 10.1002/mds.20732
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.