Rhythmic tongue movements during sleep: A peculiar parasomnia in Costello syndrome
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 473–478, April 2006
How to Cite
Della Marca, G., Rubino, M., Vollono, C., Vasta, I., Scarano, E., Mariotti, P., Cianfoni, A., Mennuni, G. F., Tonali, P. and Zampino, G. (2006), Rhythmic tongue movements during sleep: A peculiar parasomnia in Costello syndrome. Mov. Disord., 21: 473–478. doi: 10.1002/mds.20741
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.