The Parkinson–Control study: A 1-year randomized, double-blind trial comparing piribedil (150 mg/day) with bromocriptine (25 mg/day) in early combination with levodopa in Parkinson's disease
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 500–509, April 2006
How to Cite
Castro-Caldas, A., Delwaide, P., Jost, W., Merello, M., Williams, A., Lamberti, P., Aguilar, M., Del Signore, S. and Cesaro, P. (2006), The Parkinson–Control study: A 1-year randomized, double-blind trial comparing piribedil (150 mg/day) with bromocriptine (25 mg/day) in early combination with levodopa in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 21: 500–509. doi: 10.1002/mds.20750
- Issue online: 11 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2004
- Institut de Recherches Internationales Servier, Courbevoie, France
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.