Sensitivity and specificity of a self-administered questionnaire for familial screening of adult-onset dystonia
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 571–575, April 2006
How to Cite
Aniello, M. S., Martino, D., Masi, G., Livrea, P. and Defazio, G. (2006), Sensitivity and specificity of a self-administered questionnaire for familial screening of adult-onset dystonia. Mov. Disord., 21: 571–575. doi: 10.1002/mds.20760
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!