Impact of an exercise program on physical, emotional, and social aspects of quality of life of individuals with Parkinson's disease
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 1073–1077, August 2006
How to Cite
Rodrigues de Paula, F., Teixeira-Salmela, L. F., Coelho de Morais Faria, C. D., Rocha de Brito, P. and Cardoso, F. (2006), Impact of an exercise program on physical, emotional, and social aspects of quality of life of individuals with Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 21: 1073–1077. doi: 10.1002/mds.20763
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.