Drs. Munhoz and Kawarai contributed equally to this work.
Clinical and genetic study of a Brazilian family with spastic paraplegia (SPG6 locus)
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 279–281, February 2006
How to Cite
Munhoz, R. P., Kawarai, T., Teive, H. A., Raskin, S., Sato, C., Liang, Y., St. George-Hyslop, P. H. and Rogaeva, E. (2006), Clinical and genetic study of a Brazilian family with spastic paraplegia (SPG6 locus). Mov. Disord., 21: 279–281. doi: 10.1002/mds.20775
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2005
- Canadian Institute of Health Research
- Howard Hughes Medical Research Foundation
- Canadian Genetic Disease Network
- Alzheimer Society of Ontario (Canada)
- Alzheimer Society of Canada (Canada)
- Nakabayashi Trust for ALS Research, 2003 (Japan)
- Connaught Grant (Canada)
- Canadian Foundation For Innovation (Canada)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.