Evolution of Parkinson's disease during 4 years of bilateral deep brain stimulation of the subthalamic nucleus
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 624–631, May 2006
How to Cite
Østergaard, K. and Aa. Sunde, N. (2006), Evolution of Parkinson's disease during 4 years of bilateral deep brain stimulation of the subthalamic nucleus. Mov. Disord., 21: 624–631. doi: 10.1002/mds.20776
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2005
- Novo Nordisk Foundation
- Danish Parkinson Foundation
- Institute for Experimental Clinical Research University of Aarhus
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.