Reliability and validity of the International Cooperative Ataxia Rating Scale: A study in 156 spinocerebellar ataxia patients
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 699–704, May 2006
How to Cite
Schmitz-Hübsch, T., Tezenas du Montcel, S., Baliko, L., Boesch, S., Bonato, S., Fancellu, R., Giunti, P., Globas, C., Kang, J.-S., Kremer, B., Mariotti, C., Melegh, B., Rakowicz, M., Rola, R., Romano, S., Schöls, L., Szymanski, S., van de Warrenburg, B. P.C., Zdzienicka, E., Dürr, A. and Klockgether, T. (2006), Reliability and validity of the International Cooperative Ataxia Rating Scale: A study in 156 spinocerebellar ataxia patients. Mov. Disord., 21: 699–704. doi: 10.1002/mds.20781
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2005
- European Community. Grant Number: EUROSCA, LSHM-CT-2004-503304
- German Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: GeneMove, 01 GM 0503
- Italian Ministry of Health (Genetic Basis of Movement Disorders, 2004–2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.