Long-term effects of bilateral subthalamic nucleus stimulation on health-related quality of life in advanced Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 746–753, 6 June 2006
How to Cite
Siderowf, A., Jaggi, J. L., Xie, S. X., Loveland-Jones, C., Leng, L., Hurtig, H., Colcher, A., Stern, M., Chou, K. L., Liang, G., Maccarone, H., Simuni, T. and Baltuch, G. (2006), Long-term effects of bilateral subthalamic nucleus stimulation on health-related quality of life in advanced Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 21: 746–753. doi: 10.1002/mds.20786
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2004
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: K-08 HS00004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.