A unique case of reversible hyperglycemic Holmes' tremor
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 707–709, May 2006
How to Cite
Tan, J.-H., Chan, B. P.-L., Wilder-Smith, E. P. and Ong, B. K.C. (2006), A unique case of reversible hyperglycemic Holmes' tremor. Mov. Disord., 21: 707–709. doi: 10.1002/mds.20795
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.