Botulinum toxin changes intrafusal feedback in dystonia: A study with the tonic vibration reflex
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 777–782, 6 June 2006
How to Cite
Trompetto, C., Currà, A., Buccolieri, A., Suppa, A., Abbruzzese, G. and Berardelli, A. (2006), Botulinum toxin changes intrafusal feedback in dystonia: A study with the tonic vibration reflex. Mov. Disord., 21: 777–782. doi: 10.1002/mds.20801
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2005
- Italian Ministero Istruzione Università e Ricerca (MIUR). Grant Number: PRIN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.