Parkinsonism and Parkinson's disease in the elderly: A community-based survey in Brazil (the Bambuí study)
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 800–808, 6 June 2006
How to Cite
Barbosa, M. T., Caramelli, P., Maia, D. P., Cunningham, M. C. Q., Guerra, H. L., Lima-Costa, M. F. and Cardoso, F. (2006), Parkinsonism and Parkinson's disease in the elderly: A community-based survey in Brazil (the Bambuí study). Mov. Disord., 21: 800–808. doi: 10.1002/mds.20806
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2005
- BHAS project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.