Drs. Seppi and Schocke contributed equally to this work.
Topography of putaminal degeneration in multiple system atrophy: A diffusion magnetic resonance study
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 847–852, 6 June 2006
How to Cite
Seppi, K., Schocke, M. F.H., Prennschuetz-Schuetzenau, K., Mair, K. J., Esterhammer, R., Kremser, C., Muigg, A., Scherfler, C., Jaschke, W., Wenning, G. K. and Poewe, W. (2006), Topography of putaminal degeneration in multiple system atrophy: A diffusion magnetic resonance study. Mov. Disord., 21: 847–852. doi: 10.1002/mds.20843
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2005
- Austrian Federal Ministry of Science and Transport. Grant Number: GZ 70038/2 PR 4/98
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.