Striatal subregional 6-[18F]fluoro-L-dopa uptake in early Parkinson's disease: A two-year follow-up study
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 958–963, July 2006
How to Cite
Brück, A., Aalto, S., Nurmi, E., Vahlberg, T., Bergman, J. and Rinne, J. O. (2006), Striatal subregional 6-[18F]fluoro-L-dopa uptake in early Parkinson's disease: A two-year follow-up study. Mov. Disord., 21: 958–963. doi: 10.1002/mds.20855
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2005
- Turku University Hospital
- Research Foundation of Orion Corporation
- Finnish Parkinson Foundation
- Emil Aaltonen Foundation
- Finnish Neurology Foundation
- Turku Finnish University Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.