Analysis of 14 LRRK2 mutations in Parkinson's plus syndromes and late-onset Parkinson's disease
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 997–1001, July 2006
How to Cite
Tan, E.K., Skipper, L., Chua, E., Wong, M.-C., Pavanni, R., Bonnard, C., Kolatkar, P. and Liu, J.-J. (2006), Analysis of 14 LRRK2 mutations in Parkinson's plus syndromes and late-onset Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 21: 997–1001. doi: 10.1002/mds.20875
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2005
- National Medical Research Council
- Biomedical Research Council
- Genome Institute of Singapore
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.