Clinicogenetic study of mutations in LRRK2 exon 41 in Parkinson's disease patients from 18 countries
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 1102–1108, August 2006
How to Cite
Tomiyama, H., Li, Y., Funayama, M., Hasegawa, K., Yoshino, H., Kubo, S.-I., Sato, K., Hattori, T., Lu, C.-S., Inzelberg, R., Djaldetti, R., Melamed, E., Amouri, R., Gouider-Khouja, N., Hentati, F., Hatano, Y., Wang, M., Imamichi, Y., Mizoguchi, K., Miyajima, H., Obata, F., Toda, T., Farrer, M. J., Mizuno, Y. and Hattori, N. (2006), Clinicogenetic study of mutations in LRRK2 exon 41 in Parkinson's disease patients from 18 countries. Mov. Disord., 21: 1102–1108. doi: 10.1002/mds.20886
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2005
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- National Parkinson Foundation
- Uehara Memorial Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.