Learning and retention of movement sequences in Parkinson's disease
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 1078–1087, August 2006
How to Cite
Smiley-Oyen, A. L., Lowry, K. A. and Emerson, Q. R. (2006), Learning and retention of movement sequences in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 21: 1078–1087. doi: 10.1002/mds.20906
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2004
- National Institues of Health. Grant Numbers: NS 043733, NS 36752
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.