Restless legs syndrome in Parkinson's disease patients may improve with subthalamic stimulation
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 1287–1289, August 2006
How to Cite
Driver-Dunckley, E., Evidente, V. G. H., Adler, C. H., Hillman, R., Hernandez, J., Fletcher, G. and Lyons, M. K. (2006), Restless legs syndrome in Parkinson's disease patients may improve with subthalamic stimulation. Mov. Disord., 21: 1287–1289. doi: 10.1002/mds.20911
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.