Drs. Vogl and Pichler contributed equally to this study.
Restless legs syndrome: Epidemiological and clinicogenetic study in a South Tyrolean population isolate
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 1189–1195, August 2006
How to Cite
Vogl, F. D., Pichler, I., Adel, S., Pinggera, G. K., Bracco, S., De Grandi, A., Volpato, C. B., Aridon, P., Mayer, T., Meitinger, T., Klein, C., Casari, G. and Pramstaller, P. P. (2006), Restless legs syndrome: Epidemiological and clinicogenetic study in a South Tyrolean population isolate. Mov. Disord., 21: 1189–1195. doi: 10.1002/mds.20922
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2005
- Ministry of Health of the Autonomous Province of Bolzano
- South Tyrolean PD Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.