Julio Cortázar quotes on normal and abnormal movements: Magical realism or reality?
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 1062–1065, August 2006
How to Cite
Merello, M. (2006), Julio Cortázar quotes on normal and abnormal movements: Magical realism or reality?. Mov. Disord., 21: 1062–1065. doi: 10.1002/mds.20924
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.