Electromyography patterns of propriospinal myoclonus can be mimicked voluntarily
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 1241–1244, August 2006
How to Cite
Kang, S. Y. and Sohn, Y. H. (2006), Electromyography patterns of propriospinal myoclonus can be mimicked voluntarily. Mov. Disord., 21: 1241–1244. doi: 10.1002/mds.20927
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.