Assessment of simple movements reflects impairment in Huntington's disease
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 1208–1212, August 2006
How to Cite
Saft, C., Andrich, J., Meisel, N.-M., Przuntek, H. and Müller, T. (2006), Assessment of simple movements reflects impairment in Huntington's disease. Mov. Disord., 21: 1208–1212. doi: 10.1002/mds.20939
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!