Carbenoxolone and mefloquine suppress tremor in the harmaline mouse model of essential tremor
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 1641–1649, October 2006
How to Cite
Martin, F. C. and Handforth, A. (2006), Carbenoxolone and mefloquine suppress tremor in the harmaline mouse model of essential tremor. Mov. Disord., 21: 1641–1649. doi: 10.1002/mds.20940
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!