Does subthalamic nucleus deep brain stimulation really improve quality of life in Parkinson's disease?
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages 1465–1468, September 2006
How to Cite
Gronchi-Perrin, A., Viollier, S., Ghika, J., Combremont, P., Villemure, J.-G., Bogousslavsky, J., Burkhard, P. R. and Vingerhoets, F. (2006), Does subthalamic nucleus deep brain stimulation really improve quality of life in Parkinson's disease?. Mov. Disord., 21: 1465–1468. doi: 10.1002/mds.20943
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2005
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 32-51090.97, 31-53006.97
- Foundation Vaud–Geneva Program of Functional Neurology and Neurosurgery: Stereotaxy and Movement Disorders
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.