MEP latency shift after implantation of deep brain stimulation systems in the subthalamic nucleus in patients with advanced Parkinson's disease
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages 1471–1476, September 2006
How to Cite
Hidding, U., Bäumer, T., Siebner, H. R., Demiralay, C., Buhmann, C., Weyh, T., Moll, C., Hamel, W. and Münchau, A. (2006), MEP latency shift after implantation of deep brain stimulation systems in the subthalamic nucleus in patients with advanced Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 21: 1471–1476. doi: 10.1002/mds.20951
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2005
- Volkswagenstiftung. Grant Numbers: I/78 553, I/79 932
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung. Grant Number: 01GO 0511
- Forschungsförderungs-Fond of the UniversityMedical Centre Hamburg-Eppendorf
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.