Electrophysiological mapping for the implantation of deep brain stimulators for Parkinson's disease and tremor
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Supplement: Deep Brain Stimulation for Parkinson's Disease
Volume 21, Issue Supplement 14, pages S259–S283, June 2006
How to Cite
Gross, R. E., Krack, P., Rodriguez-Oroz, M. C., Rezai, A. R. and Benabid, A.-L. (2006), Electrophysiological mapping for the implantation of deep brain stimulators for Parkinson's disease and tremor. Mov. Disord., 21: S259–S283. doi: 10.1002/mds.20960
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.