OFF–off rebound dyskinesia in subthalamic nucleus deep brain stimulation of Parkinson's disease
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages 1487–1490, September 2006
How to Cite
Brodsky, M. A., Hogarth, P. and Nutt, J. G. (2006), OFF–off rebound dyskinesia in subthalamic nucleus deep brain stimulation of Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 21: 1487–1490. doi: 10.1002/mds.20964
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 28 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2005
- PADRECC (Parkinson's Disease Research, Education and Clinical Care Center)
- Portland VA Medical Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.