Neuropsychological deficits in Parkinson's disease patients with visual hallucinations
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages 1483–1487, September 2006
How to Cite
Ramírez-Ruiz, B., Junqué, C., Martí, M.-J., Valldeoriola, F. and Tolosa, E. (2006), Neuropsychological deficits in Parkinson's disease patients with visual hallucinations. Mov. Disord., 21: 1483–1487. doi: 10.1002/mds.20965
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2005
- Red CIEN IDIBAPS-ISCIII. Grant Number: RTIC C03/06
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Numbers: 2001SGR00139, 2001SGR00387
- Award “Distinció per a la Promoció de Recerca Universitària Generalitat de Catalunya”
- Ministerio de Educación, Cultura y Deporte. Grant Number: AP-2001-0823
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.